[Opm] Oil-water-gas rates at perforation in simulators

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Wed Apr 6 09:55:00 UTC 2016

6. apr. 2016 kl. 11.48 skrev Jørgen Kvalsvik <JOKVA at statoil.com<mailto:JOKVA at statoil.com>>:

And if I want to support other simulators than Flow? Will all simulators use WellState as a base *and* be able to offer these values?

No.

We could consider a transformation similar to the one done for the reservoir state classes, where the SimulationStateContainer class
now can support more or less arbitrary states, and output facilities can query it for any field in a sensible way.

However I had the impression from other discussions that for wells we were not going that route, but instead creating a data
container for the output facilities' use, and making the existing simulator or state classes able to create such objects.

Atgeirr