[Opm] issues compiling opm-material

Paolo Orsini paolo.orsini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:41:35 UTC 2016

I am sorry, I just realised I didn't include the opm-project mail list.
here the message again:

Deleting all files installed by the old installation solved the problem!
I used the manifest to track down these files:

 xargs rm < install_manifest.txt

I understand why this can be dangerous though, and why it is not included
as an option in cmake: there is a chance of deleting system files needed by
other applications!

Cheers