[Opm] ECLIPSE Keywords Supported

Joakim Hove joaho at statoil.com
Tue Aug 9 06:20:45 UTC 2016

Whether a keyword is supported in flow is not really that clear cut; in my opinion it is meaningful to talk of two main levels of support:

1. Read support: The parser can read the keyword, and the content of the keyword is properly internalized in the Deck datatructure during the parse process. All the keywords in the https://github.com/OPM/opm-parser/tree/master/opm/parser/share/keywords directory are supported in this way.

2. Full support: Flow actually takes the keyword into account, and behaves correctly according to the values in the keyword. The explicit list of keywords with full support like this does not exist.

In addition there is list of keywords which are partially supported, in the sense that some of the item/values are supported, but not all of them. When running flow on a deck it will print a warning for keywords which are read but not supported, or keywords which are only partially supported. This list is a bit extensive.