[Opm] ERT cmake problem

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Thu Aug 11 10:01:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 06:39:43 AM Jørgen Kvalsvik wrote:
> You need to 'cd' into the build directory:
>
> mkdir build
>
> cd build
>
> cmake ../devel

the repository layout of ERT is quite weird in my opinion (in the sense that
it is non-standard), and when I first tried to compile it, I also fell on my
nose because of it. Question: are there objections to switch to the standard
directory structure? (basically this means moving everything in the 'devel'
directory to the top level of the repository.) I volunteer to do the patch.

cheers
  Andreas

--
Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft
building progress by weight.