[Opm] Where to start to learn the OPM FLOW code ?

Ye Li yli15 at uwyo.edu
Fri Aug 26 05:24:57 UTC 2016

Hi, all:

Thanks for creating OPM, such a meaningful project.

I have several years experience with reservoir simulation.  I want to read the code of OPM to learn the "black box" behind the reservoir simulation. However, I am stuck and do not know where I should start.

I went through several modules, like ope-common-master, opm-core-master, opt-grid-master, and etc..

If I want to learn the code of OPM FLOW, for example, where should I start and how to follow?

Thanks for your time, and I do appreciate.

best regards,

Rick