[Opm] PRT Files

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Fri Dec 16 10:07:57 UTC 2016

Hi Bob,

I can reproduce your error (with SPE1CASE2.DATA). Interestingly the
region-based report looks correct:

Field:

                                                  :                   Field Totals                  :
                                                  :      PAV  =       334.936  PSIA                 :
                                                  :      PORV =      84950540   RB                  :

Region 1:

                                                  :        FIPNUM report region   1                 :
                                                  :      PAV  =       4857.84  PSIA                 :
                                                  :      PORV =     534322820   RB                  :

For this case, I think region 1 is the only region, and should be identical to the field.

We will look at this and try to fix it. Until then, you could consider the region report instead.

Atgeirr