[Opm] Greetings & compile questions

Richard Huntrods huntrods at athabascau.ca
Wed Jul 13 17:20:14 UTC 2016

Kai,

Thank you for the reply.

However, the keywords I've reported do work perfectly in Flow compiled
on Ubuntu 14.04. They don't work on the same code compiled in the same
way on Ubuntu 16.04.

My suspicion is that a dependency library is either missing or changed.
This causes some component of Flow to compile improperly, or not be
compiled at all, and this results in the keywords not being recognized.
I don't see any fatal compile errors in my logs so I suspect a component
has not been compiled for some reason. At the moment, I just don't know
which one or why.

However,  I suspect libtool may be involved. Compiling under Ubuntu
16.04, Cmake reports "libtool is not present" in every module (in my
logs). I have confirmed that both libtool and libtool-bin have been
correctly installed. I suspect something has moved between Ubuntu 14.04
and 16.04 and the location in the cmake text files needs to be updated.
I'm still checking this out.

Cheers,

-Richard Huntrods, P.Eng.