[Opm] Greetings & compile questions

Richard Huntrods huntrods at athabascau.ca
Thu Jul 14 19:29:32 UTC 2016

Hi Liu,

On 7/13/2016 9:49 PM, Ming Liu wrote:

> Sure, take your time.
> BTW, if you have any problems, please just open an issues in github.

Thank you. I'm in the process of reading the various issues on github.

One other question: do you or anyone know a way to obtain a pdf of the
Eclipse 100 Reference manual?

Although I used many reservoir simulators in the past, I never did use
Eclipse, so don't have a manual. I have decks for other simulators that
I'd like to convert but cross-referencing keywords when you don't have a
manual (for Eclipse) is quite difficult.

Thanks,

-Richard Huntrods P.Eng.

> Best regards,
> Liu Ming