[Opm] Property Elements Outside valid limits

David Ogbe dogbe at aust.edu.ng
Wed Jun 15 12:55:38 UTC 2016

I am trying to run opm flow simulator to initialize an eclipse data set.
The error message  I get is something like "property elements outside valid
limits".
What does this error message mean? Where can I see the property elements
 and the limits established?
 Is this related to some dimensions of a table or array? If so, what
table/array size/dimensions do I need to adjust? The *.PRT file does not
contain any thing useful to decipher the error message. Thanks for your
help.

--
Prof. David O. Ogbe, Ph.D.,PE
Email:  dogbe at aust.edu.ng