[Opm] Test run on two phases flow simulation

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Tue Mar 22 09:34:20 UTC 2016

Dear Yanhui,

The answer is simply that Flow does not at the moment support 2-phase runs. We think this is unfortunate, and
it is on our short list of things we want to fix (probably in a month's time). Meanwhile you have a few possible
workarounds:

1. Add a dummy gas phase to your case (specifying trivial PVDG and SGOF tables for example).
2. Use the sim_2p_incomp_ad program instead (only valid if fluids are incompressible, and full deck support not as advanced as in Flow).

I hope this is sufficient to allow you to solve your problem for the time being.

Atgeirr