[Opm] Potential Issue with Redhat Repository

Alf Birger Rustad abir at statoil.com
Thu May 19 20:10:45 UTC 2016

Hi George,

I just checked your link, and it works fine here. I can also access all Red Hat 7 rpm's from the repo. Please cross-check at your end again.

Cheers,
Alf

19. mai 2016 8.46 p.m. skrev George Shang <georgeyshang at gmail.com>:
To whom it may concern,

I'm not sure where emails reporting potential issues should be reported to, and so if this is the wrong address, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

When attempting to install from your binary packages on RHEL 7.2, I am able to add the OPM repository. However, when actually trying to use the repository, I get the error

"http://www.opm-project.org/package/redhat/7Client/repodata/repomd.xml: [Error 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found.

In addition, none of the mirror's provided in the repo appear to work either.

I wanted to check with you to figure out if this is a problem on my end, or a problem with the repo file you have provided.

Thanks in advance,

George

this message.
Thank you