[Opm] Version information?

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Mon Nov 14 16:19:46 UTC 2016

Hi Bernd,

On Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016 10:45:25 CET Bernd Flemisch wrote:
> since Opm interfaces changed without deprecation period, I must have
> different code paths to support 2016.04 and 2016.10 at the same time. Is
> there a way to do this? I don't see any Opm version information written
> into config.h.

I guess you are looking for a way for external code to detect the version of
OPM? (the OPM modules themselves obviously know which version they are. ;))

The build system provides dune.module files, so if you're using the dune build
system, you may be able to use these. I suppose a better way would be to
include "opm/$MODULE/version.hpp" and define the version macros therein, but as
far as I know, the build system currently does not generate these headers...

cheers
  Andreas

--
Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft
building progress by weight.