[Opm] Help with installation

Joakim Hove joakim.hove at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:28:52 UTC 2017

You need the libecl library with Eclipse specific functionality. I would
*strongly* recommend to just use the master branch when building from
source.

1. Go to github.com/Statoil/libecl and build and install the libecl library.

2. Start with the master branch of opm-parser.

This should just work.

Joakim