[Opm] jenkins downtime

Arne Morten Kvarving Arne.Morten.Kvarving at sintef.no
Fri Dec 15 12:32:09 UTC 2017

jenkins is back better than ever.

- we now have 12 procs and 32GB ram. this translates to 3 concurrent jobs with 4 build threads.

- a dedicated slave has been added for the post-build jobs. this means that the post-builder jobs only run one at at time, and the other 2 slots are reserved for pull request builders.

ie. we have higher throughput and higher responsiveness for the PR builder.

yell if anything breaks.