[Opm] Problem with installing flow on Ubuntu 16.04

lopadren ddd lopadren at mail.ru
Thu Dec 28 04:58:24 UTC 2017

Hi all!

I'm trying to install flow on fresh Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64 bit) (downloaded from  https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop )

I'm executing these commands:  http://opm-project.org/?page_id=245

After executing
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:opm/ppa
sudo apt-get update I get error "NODATA":

lopadren at lopadren-vbox:~$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:opm/ppa
The Open Porous Media (OPM) initiative provides a set of open-source tools centered around the simulation of flow and transport of fluids in porous media. The goal of the initiative is to establish a sustainable environment for the development of an efficient and well-maintained software suite.
More info: https://launchpad.net/~opm/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
Press [ENTER] to continue or ctrl-c to cancel adding it
gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp67gpikkc/secring.gpg' created
gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp67gpikkc/pubring.gpg' created
gpg: requesting key 072EF342 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: /tmp/tmp67gpikkc/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created
gpg: key 072EF342: public key "Launchpad PPA for Open Porous Media Initiative" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: imported: 1 (RSA: 1)
OK

lopadren at lopadren-vbox:~$ sudo apt-get update
Hit:1 http://ru.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease
Hit:2 http://ru.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease
Hit:3 http://ru.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease
Hit:4 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security InRelease
Get:5 http://ppa.launchpad.net/opm/ppa/ubuntu xenial InRelease [17,5 kB]
0% [5 InRelease gpgv 4 260 B]Splitting up /var/lib/apt/lists/partial/ppa.launchpErr:5 http://ppa.launchpad.net/opm/ppa/ubuntu xenial InReleasenature failed
Clearsigned file isn't valid, got 'NODATA' (does the network require authentication?)
Reading package lists... Done
E: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net/opm/ppa/ubuntu xenial InRelease: Clearsigned file isn't valid, got 'NODATA' (does the network require authentication?)
I don't use any proxy connection. Has anyone faced this problem?

Thanks a lot!