[Opm] API for flow

Alf Birger Rustad abir at statoil.com
Wed Jun 28 07:32:55 UTC 2017

Hi Joakim,

There is currently no library, we have basically viewed ourselves as downstream. Still, the code that makes up the application flow is modular. We have gone through great lengths to make the various parts reusable, so to what extent you can use it for your tasks really depends on your needs.

Best,

Alf