[Opm] Behaviour change for Flow

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Fri Mar 17 14:23:47 UTC 2017

Dear OPM community,

I thought I should let you know that we have just changed the default output directory for the Flow family of simulators.

Instead of by default writing to the current directory, it now writes to the directory containing the data deck. If you have scripts depending on this you might need to change them. It is still possible to manually override this by specifying a command-line parameter: adding "output_dir=foo" (no spaces around "=") to the command line will make all output go to the "foo" directory.

For some rationale and discussion see the pull request: https://github.com/OPM/opm-simulators/pull/1105

Atgeirr