[Opm] nightly ubuntu packages

Arne Morten Kvarving Arne.Morten.Kvarving at sintef.no
Wed Sep 27 06:36:01 UTC 2017

hi,

nightly packages for ubuntu xenial is now operational. note that they temporarily run against my fork of libecl while waiting for my PRs to be processed.

install the apt repo using

1) install key: wget http://opm-project.org/package/nightly-xenial/repokey.gpg | sudo apt-key add -

2) add repo sudo apt-add-repository http://opm-project.org/package/nightly-xenial/

3) sudo apt-get update

4) apt-cache show libopm-simulators1-bin

the repo contains the nightly build for the last seven days, the last four sundays and the first of the last five months. obviously not that populated yet, but that's the scheme.

in case you do not know how to operate apt when there are several versions of a package and you want to choose a particular one, i point you to https://github.com/OPM/opm-utilities/blob/master/docker_opm_user/Dockerfile#L42

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/1827197?v=4&s=400]<https://github.com/OPM/opm-utilities/blob/master/docker_opm_user/Dockerfile#L42>

OPM/opm-utilities<https://github.com/OPM/opm-utilities/blob/master/docker_opm_user/Dockerfile#L42>
github.com
opm-utilities - A collection of utilities of interest to the opm community

here opm_version is a date, e.g. 2017-09-25

sadly you have to specify for all packages, not just the top one, as apt tries to pull the newest ofupstreams, and that naturally lead to errors.

arnem