[Opm] OPM summit 2019 in Utrecht

Nair, R. (Rohith) rohith.nair at tno.nl
Wed Dec 19 16:07:53 UTC 2018

Dear OPM community,

We would like to invite you to participate in the 2019 OPM Summit on January  24th and 25th  in The Netherlands! This year the event will be hosted by TNO and we hope to welcome all of you in Utrecht. The details of the event are as follows:

  *   Location:            Princetonlaan 6, Utrecht, The Netherlands
  *   Dates/Time:      24th and 25th of January 2019. Start: 10:00 on Thursday and end at 15:00 on Friday
  *   Fees:                   There are no fees for the meeting, Conference facilities and food will be provided by TNO

Please let me (rohith.nair at tno.nl<mailto:rohith.nair at tno.nl>) or Frank (frank.wilschut at tno.nl<mailto:frank.wilschut at tno.nl>) know as early as possible if you are planning to join the summit, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. We plan to make Thursday (24th) more user centered and Friday (25th) more developer focused, however the agenda is flexible and you can participate on either or both days. The agenda and the presentation slots for the meeting are still open so you are welcome to propose items you would like to share with the rest of the OPM community. If you would like to make a presentation please make the same request to the organizers with a title, authors and a paragraph describing the talk, preferably before 15 January. The agenda will be published on the website and to the participants as soon as it has been set. There will also be a conference dinner on the evening of the 24th (Thursday); in your reply please indicate if you would like to join the dinner.

Travel/Accommodation: Participants must make their own arrangements. Our office is on the university campus, but we recommend hotels in the city center or near the central train station (e.g. the NH and Apollo hotels). From the city center, TNO it is easily accessible by bus or taxi.

Looking forward to seeing you here!
The Organizers (Rohith Nair and Frank Wilschut)