[Opm] PowerShell issue

Andreas Lauser and at poware.org
Tue May 8 09:42:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Monday, May 7, 2018 10:38:41 PM CEST Adam Watt wrote:
> I am new to this software and plan on using it for my MSc thesis.
>
> I am looking for some advice, a little issue with installing:
>

> I am running windows 10 and get the above message. Is there a fix to this
> and if so can you advise?

the installation instructions for windows on the website should probably be
updated: It is preferable to use WSL on windows 10 instead of a virtual
machine:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10

after this, the installation instructions for Ubuntu apply. (be aware that
compared to native linux, the performance of the simulators is generally
slightly worse on windows.)

cheers
  Andreas

--