[Opm] Fracture conductivity/Skin degradation function

Kai Bao Kai.Bao at sintef.no
Wed May 9 07:52:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

Good to know your interest in OPM.

I am not sure about your model of hydraulic fracture permeability. But currently, the only way you can modify the skin factor is through the COMPDAT keyword. To mimic the the skin factor dependent on time, maybe you can just change the skin factor of COMPDAT with SCHEDULE.  Skin factor depending on pressure is something we need to build new well model, which we do not have.

I am not particularly familiar with the hydraulic fracturing with Eclipse. If it is some functionality available in Eclipse, please refer me to that.  If you want to develop the functionality you need in Flow and time permits, I would like to help you.

Best,

Kai