[Opm] Eclipse File Issues

Tor Harald Sandve Tor.Harald.Sandve at iris.no
Fri May 11 08:50:33 UTC 2018

Hi Adam

Flow does not support FILLEPS

The simplest solution is to just remove it from the deck. If you need FILLEPS for your problem, I suggest you add it as an github issue in OPM/opm-common.

The complete list of supported (and also many of the yet not supported) keywords is documented in our manual.

https://opm-project.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/OPM-Flow-Documentation-2017-10-Rev-0.pdf

Tor Harald