[Opm] Guidelines for running an Eclipse model on OPM-Flow

Claus Aranha caranha at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed May 30 10:38:31 UTC 2018

Hello!

I'm Claus. In the past few years, I have been researching
meta-heuristics for Reservoir History Matching using a (very crude)
python wrapper for Eclipse made by myself.

Today I found about the OPM project, and it would be FANTASTIC if I
could replace Eclipse with OPM on my workflow (or at least do the
initial development of the optimizers on OPM, and then the final testing
on Eclipse using opm-ecl).

However, after successfully running the tests and tutorials, I am having
difficulties running our models on OPM. For example, our simplest model
fails to run with the error:

"Keyword AQUFET not recognized"
(And indeed, the keyword is not in the OPM manual)

So I was wondering if there is some sort of manual, tutorial or
guidelines for making ECL models compatible with OPM Flow. I looked
around the documentation, project page, and the last year or so of the
mailing list but could not find anything.

Thank you very much!

--
Claus Aranha
University of Tsukuba, Department of Computer Sciences