[Opm] Guidelines for running an Eclipse model on OPM-Flow

Kai Bao Kai.Bao at sintef.no
Wed May 30 11:46:09 UTC 2018

Hi, Manoel,

Glad to know your interest in using OPM-flow in your reservoir simulation course.

We do not have the support for Analytical Aquifers yet.

I believe the WCONHIST keywords with `LRAT` target should be supported. But if you saw some problems related to this, would you like to provide a small model for us to reproduce your problem? We would like to fix it whenever time permits.

Best,

Kai