[Opm] MULTREGT issues

Joakim Hove joakim.hove at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:18:57 UTC 2018

Hello Manoel;

of course the error message should have had more details - it seem very
clear when you are writing the code itself; but of course totally opaque to
a user. I guess there is something to be learned from that.

Anyway the source of the error is your MULTREGT keyword where you have
defaulted the region value for both src region and the target region; that
is not supported (in version 2018.04 - which I assume you are using). So
you could expand the MULTREGT keyword manually like this:

MULTREGT
1  2 0 /
1  3 0 /
1  4 0 /
2 1 0 /
2 3 0 /
2 4 0 /
/

for all region pairs in your model - that should work. Howver - the
limitation you have encountered has been fixed recently, so either you can
wait for the next release - 2018.10 - which should be out quite soon (i.e.
strictly less than two weeks), or if you are into that kind of sport you
compile your own flow executable: it is good for you - just like broccoli!