[Opm] SHUT functionality in 2019.04

Kai Bao Kai.Bao at sintef.no
Wed Jul 3 10:58:53 UTC 2019

Hi,  Lex,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is not a surprise to me at all if STOP is not well supported in OPM. We have not tested the `STOP` with extensive cases yet.  It is not that trivial to fix either and we can not prioritize it at the moment because we are already fully occupied.

What do you mean by `losing the FBHP`?  If it is something related to output, we might be able to fix it if we understand it.

Cheers,

Kai