[Opm] Problem with injecting field voidage replacement

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Fri Mar 15 11:51:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

I just run the provided deck (but without the "extra line" in GCONINJE) to see if I could reproduce your problem,
but I am not sure what to look for. What are the pressure values you expect for the (0.9, 1.0, 1.1) cases?

In any case, I get different behaviour from the simulator from repeated runs of your case, ranging from completing the simulation to throwing and stopping, for at least two different reasons! That indicates a bug, that should be fixed. I cannot make any promise about fixing it though.

Atgeirr