[Opm] OPM output

Joakim Hove joakim.hove at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:53:52 UTC 2019

I have a quick question. Is it possible to get more diagnostics from Flow
> as the DATA file is parsed?

This is a long and never-ending story. I think the answer is no - in the
sense that there are no switches you can use to get more output. However,
things can always be improved.

> For example, if I use a keyword like WCONINJ instead of WCONINJE, the only
> output to screen is the following text:
> "Failed to create valid EclipseState object.
> Exception caught: PARSE_UNKNOWN_KEYWORD: Keyword INJ not recognised.
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'
>   what(): PARSE_UNKNOWN_KEYWORD: Keyword INJ not recognised.
> Aborted (core dumped)."

This error message will be slighly better (contain a filename/linenumber)
in the upcoming 2019.04 release.

Joakim