[Opm] 4th candidate for 2019.10 release

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Nov 12 14:36:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

third time is the charm, does not seem to hold here.

This morning a tagged a another release candidate. You get it from git,
by "git checkout release/2019.10/rc4" after fetching updates for each module.

Arne Morton will provide binary packages (at least for Ubuntu) in due time.

It would be nice if everyboday would do some testing. No report will be
interpreted as "works for me". Optimistic as I am, I intend to tag the
final release on Friday.

What changed since rc3 is:
opm-common: PRs 1068 (improvements related to Aquifer modeling) and 1113 (Apply
   Multz to edit section) have been backported.
opm-simulators: Print number of OMP threads and MPI processors

Happy testing!

Cheers,

Markus
--
Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstaett, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858