[Opm] Steady state upscaling

Lezin Galibert Lezin.Galibert at petricore.com
Wed Nov 13 15:35:39 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I have just started working at Petricore (Trondheim) and would like to
use the opm-upscaling module to perform a multiphase flow steady state
upscaling outside of the usual CL/VL conditions (ie for any capillary
number). I found the files in /examples "steadystate_upscaling_implicit
.cpp" and "upscale_steadystate_implicit.cpp" that seem to do what I
want, but I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the input
files I should provide.
Could someone point me to either a tutorial (the only tuto for
upscaling on opm-projects only seems to be for single phase flow), a
full list of the parameters that can be included in the .grdecl and
.param files, or (even better :) ) an example of file(s) to use?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best regards,
Lezin

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted is the property of PETRICORE and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.