[Opm] OPM installation

Patricia Carreras patricia_carreras at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:58:41 UTC 2019

Hello all,
I am trying to have OPM running in a VM in my laptop. I have downloaded Vagrant, Git and VirtualBox.
I am having trouble to get Flow running. I got to a VM with the folders /home/vagrant and /home/ubuntu. Is this expected?

What are the minimum requirements regarding my laptop memory for the software to run?
I am using a VPN. Could this create any issues for the software to run now or in the future, if I change my VPN location, for example?

Thanks for any help that you might provide.

PC