[Opm] Save the Date: OPM-Meeting Feb. 4-5, 2020

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Nov 26 09:05:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

thanks a lot for taking part in the date poll for the OPM Meeting.
We had a clear winner andwill be holding the meeting on February 4-5,
2019 in Eichstaett, Germany. The most convenient airport ist Munich.

The plan is to start at 9 a.m. on Tuesday and end around 1 p.m. on Thursday.
This way you will be able to reach the evening flights with SAS/KLM to Norway
on that day.

Alternatively we could use Thursday afternoon for more developer centric stuff,
group work, hacking etc. If that is wanted please let me know soon and maybe delay
booking your flight a little.

Cheers,

Markus
--
Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858