[Opm] Opm Digest, Vol 45, Issue 2

OPM User opmuser0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:52:34 UTC 2019

Arne Morten,

I would personally appreciate anĀ  Unbuntu 18.04 mpi release.

OPM User
opmuser0 at gmail.com

the current debian stable (buster) has 2.6. for the previous (stretch) i had to backport for jenkins.

i have also successfully fixed the ubuntu 18.04 mpi packages. it's a pretty simple fix - remove a flag from the configuration.
i'll ask you to test these in the testing ppa during the release. only drawback will be that users will have two mpi packages installed, the fixed ones that is to be used by the opm packages, and the base ones. i cannot replace the base ones, it will lead to system wide rebuilds.

we'll make sure to update the docker et al, don't worry.

---