[Opm] GECON equivalent.

Joakim Hove joakim.hove at opm-op.com
Wed Apr 8 20:28:47 UTC 2020

> I am guessing that the END overrides the ACTIONX opener for the command and ENDACTIO is not found.

Yes you are right; the END keyword is detected during basic parsing and the whole parsing stops prematurely.

  > Is there any way to stop the run in this case (conditionally).

No not yet. But:

 1. The use case you describe seems a quite natural one, and not too
    much work to support. I hope to make the necessary changes in time
    for the 2020.04 release. IN the case the simulation is terminated in
    this way - should it be with exit(0) - success or exit(1) - failure.
    I guess this relevant in the situation the flow is part of a larger
    workflow for e.g. history matching which might check the exit
    status. We could also add a opm-only keyword - e.g. EXIT which
    actually allows you to specify the status.
 2. We are close to merge PYACTION which is a new keyword which will
    enable action keywords written in Python; that will probably not
    make the release though.

Joakim