[Opm] Rel Perm measurements with FLOW

Alf Birger Rustad abir at equinor.com
Mon Aug 10 11:14:06 UTC 2020

Hi Lezin,

Actually, I have not checked how flexible opendect is. It is open source though, so you should be able to point it to your Flow binary of choice without too much effort. That also goes for running in parallel, as it is as simple as invoking Flow with mpirun. It may not be catered to in the application, but finding where in the code it calls Flow, and replacing with what you want, is probably quite easy.

Flow_ebos is an experimental code, that is quite close to Flow these days. We are looking at ways to unify the two more. As a user, Flow is what you want to look at though. Flow_ebos still lacks functionality found in Flow, and the numerics is less tested.

BTW, you forgot to cc the mailing list. Re-added it in this e-mail.

Cheers,
Alf