[Opm] CPR and Find Facility

OPM User opmuser0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:56:24 UTC 2020

David.

Just to add to Alf's comments on searching the manual.

On each keyword page, if you click a letter in the footer that will jump
to a list of keywords for that letter, the list is color coded so you
instantly know what keywords are implemented. If you then click on a
keyword in that list it will jump to the keyword definition.

Also in in the footer there is a link to the Table of Contents and below
each keyword definition, where the RUNSPEC , GRID table is, you can jump
to the beginning of a section.

Finally, in the PDF if you display the "bookmarks" you can jump to a
particular keyword without having to scroll up or down.

Regarding running OPM Flow, there is a Python script (OPMRUN), that
allows you to select the cases to be run and to edit the parameter file,
etc. similar to the commercial simulator's ECLRUN program, that one can
call directly, or via Petrel. The other advantage of using OPMRUN is
that there is a template editor for all the keywords that allows you to
generate one or a series of keywords, which you can then paste into your
editor. The documentation for OPMRUN is in the manual. Ideally this
should be installed via pip, but I have been unable to manage this at
the moment (I'm an reservoir engineer not a developer).

Note OPMRUN is meant to be used under Linux, so you have to run it under
WSL (I have not tried that); however, it should not be too difficult to
get it to run under Windows 10 and have the jobs submitted to WSL - just
need to find some time.

OPM User
opmuser0 at gmail.com