[Opm] Dependencies revisited

Richard Huntrods huntrods at nucleus.com
Tue Jan 28 16:34:12 UTC 2020

My only problem with the new requirements is that I manage many Ubuntu
servers, some for clients, some for myself. I will only upgrade to LTS
versions of Ubuntu, ever.

That means I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS right now, and won't be upgrading
until the next LTS release, whichever that is (I think 20.04?).

So if OPM requires some other interim version that is not LTS, I would
have to avoid that version.

Cheers,

-R