[Opm] How to suppress message "Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key"

Tsuyoshi Matsuura tsuyoshi.matsuura at sigmaenergy.nl
Fri Jul 24 15:38:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am running OPM 2020-04 on Ubuntu 20.04. When I start up 'flow', its
output is always prepended with the message 'Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1
key'. This message does not seem to interfere with the operation of the
'flow' command, but it is a bit annoying.

I have not yet come across other applications on Ubuntu 20.04 that throw
this message. Any ideas what is causing the message to be generated?

Thanks & Best regards,

Tsuyoshi Matsuura