[Opm] Command line options help

Alf Birger Rustad abir at equinor.com
Mon Jun 15 07:08:08 UTC 2020

Hi Kenneth,

The command line options are deliberately made very flexible. This means that you can add a command line option locally in the code. Have a look at my recent PR to see how I changed three defaults:
https://github.com/OPM/opm-simulators/pull/2669
When you run a simulation, all options used will be printed to the PRT-file, so you can always get a quick look at what you used. The options are documented in the Flow manual, and you get the listed when using the help option.

Cheers,
Alf