[Opm] OPM Flow multi-node simulations stuck at domain decomposition step

Yogi Pandey yogi.pandey at oracle.com
Wed Mar 11 14:56:50 UTC 2020

Hi Dr. Blatt,

I am using OPM Flow version 2020.04-pre. Each node has 384 GB memory, and I don't see any memory problem indicated by kswapd appearing.

With some hit and trial I arrived at a model with just 1 producer and 1 injector, with 11 million cells, which scales on 4 nodes. My impression is, it's well location and groups, which may be causing a problem during domain decomposition.

Thank you,
Yogi