[Opm] Jenkins server updated

Arne Morten Kvarving Arne.Morten.Kvarving at sintef.no
Fri Oct 29 10:14:00 UTC 2021

Hi,

as announced some days ago jenkins is now updated from Debian Buster (10) to Debian Bullseye (11). This means, among other things

  *   Bump to gcc 10
  *   Bump to clang 11
  *   Bump to dune 2.7
  *   Use system provided libfmt (v7.1.3)
  *   Use system provided pybind11 (v2.6.2)
  *   Bump to cmake 3.18.4

Basic operations seems fine. It took a while to analyze the regressions but these have been found to be small and caused by "expected" reasons (ie compiler/library version changes).

There are still some issues

  *   mock (rpm build env) is not available in bullseye. This means nightly redhat builds are currently disabled.

  *   Failures in a opm-models test (lens_immiscible_ecfv_ad_23). I have failed to grasp why it fails, while address sanitizer flags a stack use-after-free issue I cannot understand why that happens. This is in sanity checking code so right now we opted to disable it, ie https://github.com/OPM/opm-models/pull/676
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/1bfd8c9be8e200b05f2217ca0c33092ced4641ee6520f714af2d86d644ce52c5/OPM/opm-models/pull/676]<https://github.com/OPM/opm-models/pull/676>
disable conservativeness check by akva2 · Pull Request #676 · OPM/opm-models<https://github.com/OPM/opm-models/pull/676>
the check causes a segfault in release mode only on gcc9+ not happy about this but can be considered as a temporary measure.
github.com


Dune 2.8 is now available through the triggers (include dune2.8). Dune 2.8 is dune-fem enabled.
I tried to build dune 2.6, but it has issued when built using gcc10 so it's not available. I figure this will get wide testing
due to devs on ubuntu focal in any case.

I had to do one shameless self-merge in opm-material for the code generator to use python3.

Thanks to Bård for the help!

If anything else weird is observed, kindly shout in my face. Get back to work, holiday is over mr jenkins.

arnem