[Opm] Issues installing OPM upscaling module

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Wed Apr 20 12:26:19 UTC 2022

Hi,

Alf is correct.  The "upscale_perm" utility does not support the parameter file method that's documented on the OPM project's website, but rather expects to be invoked as

    upscale_perm gridfile.grdecl

possibly with some additional flags/options to control boundary condition types, output files, and linear solver tolerances &c.

Best Regards,

Bård Skaflestad
OPM Developer