[Opm] Problem putting aquifer in the model.

Valcir Beraldo valcir.beraldo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:40:31 UTC 2022

 Hi, everybody!

Could anyone please help me ?

I have a data set that is running without problems. But when I try to put
any aquifer option, it stops in the beginning of the schedule with the
messages:

*$*

*...*

*Initializing Fetkovich aquifers from AQUFETP in
COMPLETO_REVISAO_AQUIF.DATA line 443Initializing aquifer connections from
AQUANCON in COMPLETO_REVISAO_AQUIF.DATA line 151*

*...*
*Program threw an exception: _Map_base::at*
$

Some parts of my dataset:

RUNSPEC

OIL
-- GAS
WATER
METRIC

DIMENS       -- NX NY NZ  END
   153  95    30   /

 AQUDIMS
-- -- MXAQN MXNAQC NIFTBL   NRIFTB   NANAQU    NCAMAX   MXNALI MXAAQL
  1*  1       5        40 5       10000        0     0  /

GRID

DXV
  153*50.0
/

DYV
  95*50.0
/

AQUANCON
-- NUMBER I1 I2  J1 J2 K1   K2 FACE    AQUIFLUX AQCOED  Neibour Actives
1 65 75    95    95  20 25 'J-' 1*           1.0    NO  /
/

SOLUTION

AQUFETP
-- NUM DEPTH PRESS PORV     COMP   PI
1 800.0 1* 200.0E+6 100.0E-6   1000.0 /
/

I also tried to use Carter Tracy and numerical aquifers without success.

Thanks,

       Valcir Beraldo (resconsult.com.br)