[Opm] Problem putting aquifer in the model.

Valcir Beraldo valcir.beraldo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:27:01 UTC 2022

Hi!

In order to have it saved in this list, it follows the solution to the
problem:

The direction flag in AQUACON means the face of the cell that is receiving
the aquifer. Not the direction of flow as I was thinking. For the cells in
my example, it should be "K+" instead of "K-".

Thanks to Kai Bao and David O. Ogbe who helped me to find the solution.

Regards,

               Valcir