[Opm] Error with upscale_relpermvisc

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Thu May 12 14:21:11 UTC 2022

Hi Alun,

Sorry about the late reply.  You're essentially correct regarding 'MULTZ'.  The parser layer knows about this keyword and is able to read the data, but we do not use the information contained therein as part of the upscaling process in 'upscale_relpermvisc'.

I'm afraid I don't have suggestion for how to incorporate these multipliers into the calculation right now.

Best Regards,

Bård