[Opm] OPM summit, save the dates

Alf Birger Rustad abir at equinor.com
Fri May 20 07:56:29 UTC 2022

Dear community,

We now have dates for the 2022 OPM summit, and these are August 23-24. The event will be in Trondheim, Norway. Participants need to cover their own travel and accomodation expenses, but particiation is free. All are welcome, but for practical reasons we do need to know how many is coming. It suffices to send me a mail or answer here on the mailing list.

Program for the venue will be communicated when ready. Suggestions for topics to cover are welcome.

Best,
Alf

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
this message.
Thank you