[Opm] Upcoming release 2022.10

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Mon Oct 3 13:48:49 UTC 2022

Dear OPM community,

It is time to create the next OPM release, we intend to follow this schedule, all days in October:

Monday 17: Final merges to master before branching, freeze the master branch.
Wednesday 19: Create release branches, unfreeze the master branch.
Monday 24: First release candidate ready for testing.

The release will then follow shortly after testing, if all is well. If not, we may have further release candidates.

All developers, please mark all PRs you would like to see merged before the release with the "Release 2022.10" milestone.

Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen