[Opm] 2023.04-rc2

Markus Blatt markus.blatt at opm-op.com
Fri Apr 28 07:00:51 UTC 2023

Hi,

Am Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 06:24:11AM +0000 schrieb Arne Morten Kvarving:

>The rc2 release candidate for the upcoming release is ready for testing!

Very good, thanks a lot for the hard work.

> The focal packages have been fixed (the embedded libfmt version in opm-common is not usable any longer...)

Two questions:

Is that a general problem not limited to Ubuntu 20.04, because we are using functionality that is not in the embedded version?
In that case we would probably need to do something about this.

Why is the embedded version picked up and used anyway? Aren't the build dependencies of Debian checked?

Cheers,

Markus

--

Markus Blatt