[Opm] DUALPERM

Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Tue Mar 14 08:07:45 UTC 2023

Dear Henk,

Thanks for sharing your interest in OPM Flow. I believe you are not the only party that would be interested in dual porosity and/or dual permeability, but to the best of my knowledge there is no active development in that direction at the moment. Supporting such development can be for example implementing the feature, writing documentation, or financial contributions.

We could arrange an informal meeting to discuss possibilities.

Atgeirr