[Opm] CORRECTION: PRT Files

bobmerrill at mersep.com bobmerrill at mersep.com
Sat Dec 17 19:34:44 UTC 2016

Dear Alf:

I made a mistake in my previous note - the calculated water volume (53K)
is correct - but the combined volume (Bo x Oil+Bw * Water ~ 267k RB) is
still much larger than the reported pore volume (42475 RB).

Note, that the FIPNUM for region 1 (the only region) is correct, for both
pressure and fluids in place.  Just the FIELD numbers look odd.

Regards,

Bob Merrill